While looking for an easy fix for my sweet tooth craving I came about a number of Microwave mugcakes and microwaved cakes. Knowing it won’t take me much time O decided to try my luck and just go with it. Calories and all.
For my lazy friends who has no plans of baking seriously like me, I used a rice cooker measuring cup. You’re welcome.
- 40g butter OR 1/4 cup cooking oil OR 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 8 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- Atleast 1/2 cup white sugar (seriously)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oatmeal OR 1/4 cup of additional flour
- 1/4 teaspoon estimated of baking powder
- Pinch of vanila
- Chocolate chunks OR Chocolate candies OR crushed nuts OR whatever you fancy really. It doesn’t matter.
A: Because I don’t want to stress myself with strict details. This will lead to frustration and worse I may not proceed with the cooking. More frustration. I am not a cook anyway so I don’t want to burden myself with the responsibility.
I did not use spatulas and more often than not, I cheat with the chocolate add-in. I used Nips (Local M&Ms) which I bought from the Philippines during my last vacation. 🙂
- Mix all dry ingredients except chocolate add-ins in a microwave safe container.
- Mix in all wet ingredients.
- Mix chocolate add-ins until satisfied with the amount in the mixture.
- Put it the microwave and let it run for 3minutes.
- Serve and enjoy. 😋😋😋