When my mother-in-law came to visit us, she was the one incharge with the cooking. One technique she showed us was how to cook a tilapia grilled style, but in a pan. What is good with this recipe is that you don’t use even a tsp of oil to keep it from sticking to the pan. So if you’re one who is trying to stay away from fried foods, you can still enjoy fish without having to prepare it in water or in a coal-grill. 🐟🐟🐟
The only down side of this recipe is that its a slow cooker. Depends how big and thick the fish is, it cooks at around 30-90minutes. So if you have a lot of time before dinner during a lazy afternoon, you can prepare this tasty meal. No,you don’t have to stay in the kitchen forever. You can multi-task. 🤓😎
- One piece tilapia scales intact.
- Heat pan until its too much.
- Put generous amount of salt all over the pan.
- Place the fish on top and keep in low-medium heat.
- Change sides when cooked.
- Serve with soy sauce, tomatoes and citrus sawsawan. 😜😜
P.S. I placed some bits of lemon around the pan in an attempt to kill off the fish smell. Its a fail. 😟🙊 Keep your exhaust open.